Saturday, January 19, 2008

My First Post

About me…

My New Year resolution was to create a personal blog to share my greatest interest and to give some reflection about what I have done by writing them down. Well, this is not my first time writing a post. I have written a few posts with a blog shared with a co-worker, but my co-worker has left the company I am working in for good. Anyway that
blog is only for techie stuff.

Not for any selfish reason, I will continue to post techie stuff on that blog if this co-worker of mine is still interested in keeping the blog active. Of course, this blog will be more than techie stuff. I am hoping to write and post some photo of one of my long time interest – Rock Climbing.

I reside in
Singapore and work as a software developer. Working as a developer, I need to constantly carry out research and read about the vast and different technologies, tools, approaches and ideas available in this fast paced sector. The dynamic nature of IT world resulted with a lot different thought and opinion from different people. Therefore, I hope to share some of my thought and opinion here.

No comments: