Thursday, July 3, 2008

Added My Read List

Just added the list of books that I have read recently (for the past 1 year) . Of course, they did not include all the books that I have read recently but only those I will recommend. They are not purely technical stuff, but include stuff like management to self improvement. With the amount of technical document and article that I have been reading at work, I will not drown myself with more technical book. However, I am always tempted to read more books that cover technical stuff as they always improve my knowledge and help me in my work. To prevent reading of too much of technical book, I have aimed to read a non technical book for every book technical book I read to balance up and widen my knowledge outside my scope of work.

All the book list are currently linked to Amazon. I am not promoting them but just thought that they will be able to provide more information such as price and review from others about the book. I will come back again to discuss and highlight the content of these books.

No comments: